Tuesday, August 23, 2016

#ARCAugust & #ReadThemAllThon Updates!

Good morning, y’all and welcome to my week 3 ARC August 2016 recap! ARC August is a reading challenge where you try to read as many of your early release copies as you can! These books can come from Netgalley, Edelweiss, or physical ARCS.

MY GOAL:

Read 5 books for ARC August


BOOKS I READ THIS WEEK:

My Unscripted Life by Lauren Morrill 

This book was so adorable! I read it in about 2 hours and it was a good break from all the fantasy I have been reading!

My Unscripted Life

Books I have read so far:



Stealing Snow (Stealing Snow, #1)Turbulent Intentions (Billionaire Aviators #1)Fate of Flames (Effigies, #1)


I have almost completed my goal! I just need to finish Glitter by Aprilynne Pike and then I will have successfully completed #ARCAugust! 



ReadThemAllThon

The Pokemon Indigo League #ReadThemAllThon is a 3 weeks long reading challenge based on the Kanto’s Indigo League. Long-time fans of the series would recognize this as the first set of gyms Ash Ketchum had to conquer in his quest to become the Pokemon Master. Now you, my friends, will also embark on a journey to become the very best. Instead of fighting gym battles, you’ll be reading books instead!

My Unscripted Life by Lauren Morrill
This was super cute and adorable!

My Unscripted Life



Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige
I enjoyed the story, but there were some major plot holes. 


Stealing Snow (Stealing Snow, #1)


Remembrance by Meg Cabot 
This was everything my 14 year old self wanted and more. 


Remembrance (The Mediator, #7)

Miss Peregrine's Home for Pecuilar Children by Ransom Riggs 
This was slightly creepy, but still a good story! I am excited to see the movie now! 


Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #1)

This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab 
This was a very unique and creative story! Schwab did a great job world building! 


This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1)


Are you participating in either #ARCAugust or #ReadThemAllThon? If so, what have you read so far? Have you met your goals? If not, what have you read this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to have your feedback! Let us know what you're thinking.

 
Design by Imagination Designs