Thursday, August 04, 2016

Brazen & Scorched Kissing Booth


Welcome to the Brazen & Scorched Kissing Booth! Brazen and Scorched are all about the sexy and we are talking favorite on-screen kiss of all time. Tessa Bailey, Cathryn Fox, Gina Maxwell and Katee Robert are here to share their favorites and we would love to hear some of yours. So be sure to leave a comment and don’t forget to enter the giveaway below.
Until the end of time, I will maintain the kiss between Julia Ormond and Richard Gere in First Knight is the greatest kissing scene of all time. I think there might be sexier ones out there, but this one sparked my first official Lady Boner. Probably because it was forbidden and so damn angsty. Oh and the build up?? Yesssss please.

For years I just didn’t get ‘Matt Damon’ as a sexy guy. I thought he was a great actor, but when women swooned over him, it left me scratching my head—until I watched Bourne Identity. Matt Damon became a sex God to me that day, lol. I watched that kissing scene a few times, and it ‘gets’ me every time.  The way washes the girls, here, and cups the back of her head when he really gets into the kiss, oh my. Totally swoon worthy! 

One of my more recent fave on-screen kisses is between Oliver and Felicity on the CW show Arrow. I'm a huge Olicity shipper, which is why I made them character inspirations for my book Tempting her Best Friend. For two seasons, the writers completely tormented us with a will-they-won't-they situation. Finally, in episode one of season three, they go on their very first date. The world suddenly feels right for Olicity fans everywhere. Birds are singing, the sun is shining, and unicorns are prancing around and farting out rainbows. But then bad guys ruin their happy bubble and make Oliver doubt his ability to lead a normal life while still being the Arrow. So this kiss was two years of hope colliding with two minutes of despair all at once. Passion and love, an apology and goodbye, heart-lifting and heart-wrenching. And on top of all of that, the artistic way it was shot was simply breathtaking. Oliver grabs her face and the camera spins counter to them until there's a light directly behind them. As they pull away from each other, that light shines, almost blindingly so, for a few precious heart beats and it gives us hope...then it fades away as we realize this isn't a beginning, it's an end. *cue snot-nosed sobbing*

I know this is a little cliche, but I'm pretty sure my favorite onscreen kiss of all time to date is the one in the rain in The Notebook. It's such a great scene. They're both yelling at each other with years's worth of pent up anger, and he just macks on her. She's still in the process of telling him off and he's like "YOU ARE WHAT I NEED, WOMAN." And it was perfect.


GIVEAWAY 



Don’t forgot to check out all the authors books below.


Crashed Out by Tessa Bailey




Buy Links:




Author Info:




Hands On by Cathryn Fox



Buy Links:




Author Info:



Shameless by Gina Maxwell




Buy Links:




Author Info:



Foolproof Love by Katee Robert




Buy Links:




Author Info:




And be sure to stop by the other carnival booths for more fun and giveaways and each day stop by the Facebook event page to chat with the authors.

Follow my blog on BlogLovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to have your feedback! Let us know what you're thinking.

 
Design by Imagination Designs