Monday, August 08, 2016

ARC August Week One Recap!

img_7515



Good morning, y’all and welcome to my first ARC August 2016 recap! ARC August is a reading challenge where you try to read as many of your early release copies as you can! These books can come from Netgalley, Edelweiss, or physical ARCS.

My goal:

Read 5 books for ARC August

Books I read this week:

Fate of Flames (Effigies, #1)Fate of Flames by Sarah Raughley

Overall this book was just okay. I was a huge fan at the beginning of the book, but as it progressed it didn’t seem to be going anywhere and I was getting bored.








Turbulent Intentions (Billionaire Aviators #1)

Turbulent Intentions by Melody Anne

I really enjoyed Turbulent Intentions! The dialogue was kind of sub-par at the beginning, but as I got further into the book I really started to enjoy it, enough to make me cry!








Reviews to come for both of these books!
 What have you been reading this month? Are you participating in ARC August? How many books are you planning to tackle? 



Follow my blog on BlogLovin 

2 comments:

  1. So far I've read 3 books (1 was actually a DNF) this month. I have a pretty big stack of books I'm hoping to read but I have a week vacation coming up the last week of the month! Miranda @ Miranda's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck finishing your list! Are you going to read while on vacation?

      Delete

We love to have your feedback! Let us know what you're thinking.

 
Design by Imagination Designs