Thursday, August 11, 2016

Select Contemporary Man Candy Concession


Welcome to the Select Contemporary Man Candy Concession Stand-featuring heroes that are so irresistible, you'll be kicking your current book boyfriend to the curb! Below, MK Meredith, Abby Niles, Hayson Manning, Alison Bliss, and Carol Pavliska are kicking off the Man Candy Wars by introducing you to their heroes (both new and old). So be sure to read up on these men so you can vote for you favorite fictional man candy at tonight's Man Candy Wars!


Drago


My name is Drago DeLuca.

I’m known in the Italian business world as The Dragon, but don’t let that dissuade you. I may be a corporate carnivore, but a maiden in or out of distress is surely my favorite meal. Women are beautiful creatures, and one who isn’t afraid of her power, who shows spunk and confidence is like eating dessert first. All the glory, followed by a savory dish that leaves one satisfied for days.

Though I’m a man of the world, my heart belongs to my nonna. She’s the one women I’d give everything up for. That’s the kind of loyalty you get from me once I believe your love is true. But therein lies the challenge. Experience has taught me true love is a rare, and one might even say endangered, entity. I admire bravery and intelligence and if ever both qualities were found in one woman who also puts me in my place, the temptation would be far too great to resist--and believe me, once you get a taste of The Dragon, you won't want me to.



Brody



I hate these things. The internet is too impersonal. I’m more of a one-on-one, face-to-face sort of guy. But what the hell, Abby asked me to tell all you lovely readers a little about myself. Since I love that woman, she gets what she wants. Though if I had my preference, I’d rather do a meet and greet so I’d have the honor of seeing each of your beautiful faces. 

Unfortunately, this will have to do for now. I’m Brody “The Iron” Minton. I’m a heavyweight fighter. But don’t let that tough man career fool you. While I can knock the shit out of any man I square off with, and will do so without hesitation, I’m a huge softy. I blame it on having five sisters. 

As far as I’m concerned, family is everything. I take my role as Uncle Brody seriously. To prove my point, I have a white Persian cat named Princess—picked out and named by my niece. Yes, it can be embarrassing to tell people that, but that child is my world. And if she wanted to name it Princess, then by damn, that cat was going to be named Princess, and to hell with anyone that laughed at me for sticking to it. 

I love my Harley and going on long rides in the country. I find my peace out on the open road.  
Tattoos are cool as fuck.  I’m working on finishing my sleeve right now. I have a couple more frames to go. One of Hawkeye then of Deadpool. Yes, I’m a comic book nerd and I’m not ashamed to admit it. 

I believe women should be treated with respect. I have five sisters, remember? I’ve watched them cry too many times over douchebags. I refuse to be one. 

Well ladies, I need to jet. My niece will be here in just a bit. I’m babysitting for a few hours so my sister and her husband can go on a much needed date. I hope each one you has an amazing day!


Brody
Dug


The name I go by at the moment is Dug. You all don’t know me yet. I am book two of the Bound series. You might have met me in Bound to the Bounty Hunter.  I don’t talk much, but I observe a lot, especially my work colleague Arabella Tennyson, who used to go by the name of Mia. Guess she’s hiding secrets too. There isn’t a lot to know about me. I like my beer cold and my food hot. I don’t date, and I don’t do relationships which kills my mother and sisters, who have not stopped matchmaking since I landed back in Colorado where I now work for Harlan Franco. I foster severely neglected dogs, I’m a Bronco’s supporter, and I once had a perfect life. 
Jake



I’m FBI Special Agent Jake Ward and, without a doubt, I am your ideal man candy hero. I may not always be forthcoming with my feelings, but I’m always honest. Maybe even to a fault. Okay, so I can be a bit cocky and arrogant at times. I admit it. Some might even say I’m infuriatingly alpha. Mostly because I like for a woman to play by the rules. Oh, wait. I’m supposed to be listing my good qualities, aren't I? Okay, let me try this again. I’m protective, loyal, and rule-abiding…when I get to make the rules. I’d take a bullet for those I love, and I always protect what’s mine.
Julian


I’m Julian and I don’t do crowds, so I’m honestly not looking forward to being dragged off to a carnival and paraded around as man candy. And although I’ve been promised a spot in the kissing booth if I behave myself, I’m highly suspicious I’ll end up in the dunking booth instead. One thing I definitely won’t be doing at the carnival is eating carnival food. I haven’t always treated my body like a temple, but I do now. No meat, no dairy, lots of working out. I admit that some people find it annoying, but nobody complains about the result. In fact, women seem to rather enjoy it. They also appreciate my many tattoos, British accent (I might play that up a bit), and lightning fast fingers. Get your minds out of the gutter, loves. I’m a guitarist. I’m also known for the somewhat peculiar condition of synesthesia, which means I see sounds as colors. Believe me it’s not as lovely as you might think. It’s why I left the stage for the sanctity of my recording studio. I no longer crave the spotlight, and the attention of one special woman is all I need. Be sure to stop by and say hello at the carnival. I might end up being the thrill ride of your life.

GIVEAWAY

Don't forget to check out the authors and their books!

Malibu Secrets by MK Meredith, on sale for just 99¢!


Find it online:


Author Info:


Fighting Love by Abby Niles, on sale for just 99¢!


Find it online:


Author Info:


A Wife in Name Only by Hayson Manning


Find it online:


Author Info:


Rules of Protection by Alison Bliss


Find it online:


Author Info:


Color Me Crazy by Carol Pavliska


Find it online:


Author Info:

And be sure to stop by the other carnival booths for more fun and giveaways and each day stop by the Facebook event page to chat with the authors.



Follow my blog on BlogLovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to have your feedback! Let us know what you're thinking.

 
Design by Imagination Designs