Saturday, August 20, 2016

Book Tag: Disney Princess






I love Disney so much, so I thought I would do a book tag about it! I found it at Samantha's The Forests of Words and Pages blog, and the original creator is Soudha at Of Stacks and Cups!

My Disney Princess Facts:
  1. My favorite princess is probably Mulan. I know she isn’t really a princess but I can watch her movie over and over again.
  2. My favorite Disney Prince is Flynn Rider. He is awesome. And hot.
  3. I love the Disney animals more than I love the princesses. Shhhh… Don’t tell anyone. 


Snow White- Name Your Favorite Classic

So I have only really read Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre and I didn’t like them at all. No hate to anyone who has, they just aren’t for me. If you count Gone with the Wind as a classic, then I’ll pick that one.




Cinderella- Name a Book that Kept You Reading Past Your Bedtime

So many freaking books. I usually stay up late reading if I’m really into a book. The one that has done that to me recently was A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas.





Aurora- Name Your Favorite Classic Romance

I guess Romeo and Juliet. Even though that was more of a tragedy than a romance, I liked it more than Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre. I’m not really a fan of the classics.


Ariel- Name a Book that’s About Making Sacrifices and Fighting for your Dreams

Rebel of The Sands by Alwyn Hamilton, Nemesis by Anna Banks, Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard, and Cinder by Marissa Meyer just to name a few! I love all of these books with a fiery passion!



Belle- Name a Book with a Smart and Independent Female Character

This is kind of my favorite thing, so I am going to just copy my response from above and call it a day. Stupid females annoy me and I want to smack them so hard.  Rebel of The Sands by Alwyn Hamilton, Nemesis by Anna Banks, Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard, and Cinder by Marissa Meyer. Also, Ivy in Torn by Jennifer L. Armentrout. That girl is the shit.



Jasmine- Name a Book with a Character Who Challenged the Social Conventions of His or Her World

All of the books that I am thinking of have already been mentioned above! Stop asking similar questions and maybe I would have different answers! Rebel of the Sands has to be my answer for this one! She dresses as a dude for heaven’s sake!


Pocahontas- Name a Book Whose Ending was a Roller Coaster of Emotions

OH MY GOSH A COURT OF MIST AND FURY! I am still not over this book and I read it over two months ago. Seriously guys. It’s insane.


Mulan- Name a Book with a Kickass Female Character

A Court of Mist and Fury- the females of the inner circle were awesome and I want them as my friends.

Throne of Glass – Sarah really likes writing kick ass females. She is quite good at it.
Any fantasy book by Jennifer Armentrout. Her characters are very strong and awesome and I love them.


Tiana- Name a book with a hardworking, self-made character

I would have to say Magnus Bane or Catrina Loss from Cassandra Clare’s books. They didn’t have easy lives and they work hard (sometimes) to help others. I love these warlocks. Yes, I realize that they have magic, but Catrina works her butt off as a nurse. Sooooo.


Rapunzel- Name a book that features an artist

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare – Clary is an aspiring artist and her mother is actually a professional. Clary even creates her own runes!


Merida- Name a book that features a mother-daughter relationship

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Kat and her mother’s relationship is such a good one! I loved it.



Anna and Elsa- Name a book that features a great relationship between siblings

They aren’t really siblings, but The Maximum Ride series by James Patterson. They believe that they are family since they have went through so much together so I will consider them siblings!


Follow my blog on BlogLovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to have your feedback! Let us know what you're thinking.

 
Design by Imagination Designs