Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: 2/22/12

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine! It showcases books that we can't wait on to come out!
This week I'm waiting on Endure by Carrie Jones!


Zara is at the center of an impending apocalypse. True, she’s successfully rescued Nick from Valhalla, but it simply isn’t enough. Evil pixies are ravaging Bedford, and they need much more than one great warrior; they need an army. Zara isn’t sure what her role is anymore. She’s not just fighting for her friends; she’s also a pixie queen. And to align her team of pixies with the humans she loves will be one of her greatest battles yet. Especially since she can’t even reconcile her growing feelings for her pixie king . . . 


Unexpected turns, surprising revelations, and one utterly satisfying romantic finale make Endure a thrilling end to this series of bestsellers.

Release Date: May 10, 2012
~~Sam :)

7 comments:

  1. Oh yes, definitely waiting on this one. I haven't actually started the series yet - but I fully intend to this year (at some point!).

    My WOW pick:
    http://www.handsandhome.ca/2012/02/waiting-on-a-temptation-of-angels.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds really exciting! Thanks for sharing....

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome choice! I'm also eagerly waiting for Endure (I need some dose of Astley) <3

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been wanting to start this series for such a long time now and can't believe I haven't yet. :( But I really hope that you'll enjoy this instalment once you get to read it! :)

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to start this series. It looks super good! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to admit that I didn't love the first book to this series, but maybe I'll have to give it another try. Please check out my WoW.

    Thanks! Anna @ Wandering Librarians

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds so good! I need to read the 1st one! Check out our Waiting on Weds this week!

    ReplyDelete

We love to have your feedback! Let us know what you're thinking.

 
Design by Imagination Designs