Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The truth about EDS


Hi everyone.

Today I actually want to venture off books for a moment to talk about a very rare disease. It's called EDS, and it is causing a friend of mine more and more pain everyday. She is one of the strongest people I know. Even though she is in serious pain, she is still happy and joking around. 

If you can take five minutes out of your life and go to her blog. I'm not asking you to do anything more, but maybe wear purple today in honor of an amazingly strong girl. She inspires me and I just want her to get better.


Facebook Post:
Today is Rare Disease Day. One of my dear friends is a patient of Ehlers-Dalnos Syndrome(EDS). So please help spread awareness tomorrow by wearing purple and checking out her blog. I StandUp for those who suffer from EDS. Do you?





4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. Before your post I'd never heard about EDS. It sounds like a horrible affliction. I'll definitely stop by her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. That means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who are you? You know Dani too? Westlaker?! i thought Dani and I were the only ones who had Blogs...woahhh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually know Dani through a Jewish Youth group. I go to CP. Haha I love blogging!

    ReplyDelete

We love to have your feedback! Let us know what you're thinking.

 
Design by Imagination Designs