Thursday, February 09, 2012

New Blog Design!!! :)

Hey everyone!! I am pleased to say that Paper Cuts is taking on a new look! I have been thinking about it for a while and got Anne's approval to go ahead and create a new design!! Since I am technologically inadequate when it comes to this kind of stuff, I asked for some help!

I used Ishita @ The Reading Fish! She was awesome! I tend to get annoying, since Anne and I are both really picky about things, but she was really patient with me! She listened to what I wanted and really tried to do whatever it was Anne and I wanted! 

It was a lot of fun working with her! If you want someone who is patient and very good at what she does, the go HERE to get the details and everything about the new design! Her reply's came quickly and it took a total of two weeks for it to all be done! She even made me a tutorial! How cool is that?!

Around those same lines, we have a new rating system! I don't know if Anne's going to be using it, but I certainty am! Were keeping tacos, but instead of it being out of 51 tacos, it was simplified to 5! Take a look below! It won't be in effect for a couple weeks because I already had some reviews written and until they are done being posted that it won't happen!

So if you see some inconsistency with the format of the posting, don't freak out! It is all going to be the same by the end of the month! :)




NEW GRAPHICS!!!



















1 comment:

We love to have your feedback! Let us know what you're thinking.

 
Design by Imagination Designs