Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: 2/14/12



This lovely weekly feature is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading!

Rules:
  • Grab your current read!
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page!
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS
  • Share the title and author!


"Before I could react, his other hand was upon my waist, pulling me toward him, and his vivid blue eyes captured mine of deep brown. As my heart raced, his lips met mine, lightly at first, then more insistently, and I succumbed to his embrace." Page 335 of Legacy by Cayla Kluver
~~Sam :)

4 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy! Enjoy...and Happy Valentine's Day.

    Here's MY TT POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that teaser!!! I love it.

    I haven't read Legacy yet - how are you enjoying it?

    Amanda @ Letters Inside Out - My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great teaser, thanks!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesday_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great teaser for V-Day. Thanks for sharing!

    My TT: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesday-10-clockwork-prince.html

    ReplyDelete

We love to have your feedback! Let us know what you're thinking.

 
Design by Imagination Designs