Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: 1/24/12



This lovely weekly feature is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading!

Rules:
  • Grab your current read!
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page!
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS
  • Share the title and author!

"'Of course you don't spend time here,' she said with a giggle that sent Calliope's teeth on edge. 'You're a god. You can't die. Unlike me,' she added, skipping across a few feet of meadow. 'But it wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be.'"
Pg 10 of Goddess Interrupted
This is in the ARC page, pages might not be the same
~~Sam :)

5 comments:

  1. Hmm, whoever this character is, it sounds like Calliope is getting annoyed with her!

    My teaser is from CLOCKWORK PRINCE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome teaser! Is she a ghost? It definitely leaves me wanting to know more. My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished this one. Quite fun :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesdays_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh... I love that teaser! I'm really looking forward to reading this. I'm dying to know what's going on. Thanks for sharing!

    My TT: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesday-8-beautiful-dark.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tempting teaser...here's MY TT POST and here’s
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete

We love to have your feedback! Let us know what you're thinking.

 
Design by Imagination Designs