Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WOW: 7/25/12



Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine! It showcases books that we can't wait on to come out!
This week I am waiting on Endlessly by Kiersten White.
Try as she might, Evie can’t seem to escape her not-so-normal past. And what was supposed to be a blissfully normal school break is ruined when a massive group of paranormals shows up at her house, claiming that Evie is the only one who can protect them from a mysterious, perilous fate.
The deadly war between the faerie courts looms ever closer. The clock is ticking on the entire paranormal world. And its future rests solely in Evie’s hands.
So much for normal.
With a perfect blend of humor and suspense, Endlessly is everything readers could dream of in a conclusion—and the unexpected twists will keep them guessing until the very last page.
Endlessly comes out July 24, 2012.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cover. Haven't read this series yet.

    Thanks for sharing :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited! I just barely realized earlier today that it was out! I won't have time to read it for a few weeks but I can't wait to see how things end for Evie and Lend!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to start this series soon. I keep meaning to and then I get distracted. Great pick.

    My WoW

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have yet to read Paranormalcy and Supernaturally, but I must say this one is the best cover yet. I should really get started on this series soon. :)

    Care to stop by my WoW?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds exciting! Love that cover...and here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eep this series is on my list and now the third book is coming..where does all the time go! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah, this book got released yesterday. I must order it now! Thanks for reminding me. Obviously a great pick!

    ~New Follower

    WoW

    ReplyDelete

We love to have your feedback! Let us know what you're thinking.

 
Design by Imagination Designs