Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: 7/17/12


This lovely weekly feature is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading!



Rules:
  • Grab your current read!
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page!
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS
  • Share the title and author!
"I was already going to sign up, and now I could earn some money of my own!
'You know I can only agree to sign up, right? I can't make them pick me.'"
Pg 27, The Selection by Kiera Cass



10 comments:

  1. I am so torn as to whether I want to read this book or not with so many mixed opinions. But that is a great teaser, and now I'm curious.

    My TT

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! I have this one but I haven't read it yet. I'm very intrigued by it. I hope you like it!!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover! Hope you're enjoying the book.

    Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one looks so good :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesdays-is-weekly-bookish-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser. Ive had this book on my shelf for a while but havent found time to read it yet. New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, nice one! I looove this cover and even though I can't seem to get into dystopians, i might pick this one up *just* for the cover :))

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still on the fence as to if I want to read this one or not. Great teaser though.

    My TT http://readingcave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice teaser! I hope you're enjoying this one. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha This one was interesting. I didn't love it but I found the selection interesting and I liked Aspen. Mean that her parents made her sign up. Thanks for stopping by My TT!

    ReplyDelete

We love to have your feedback! Let us know what you're thinking.

 
Design by Imagination Designs