Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: 12/6



Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading!
So today I wanted to share a teaser that was featured on Amy Plum's blog! Her book, Until I Die isn't out for another little while (Insert need for book now!) and she shared this for the YA Sisterhood's Tournament of Heroines!


Until I Die by Amy Plum

I can’t do this. As the thought flashed through my mind, I had a panic-induced out-of-body experience. I felt like I was up in the air looking down at myself: a teenage girl standing in an alleyway brandishing a sword at a man almost twice her size. I can’t, I thought again. I’m too afraid to move.
My enemy righted himself and started toward me. I looked up into his cold, murderous eyes, and that was all it took. I felt the adrenaline coursing through my veins and my heart thumping in my chest. And suddenly I was in the zone.

~Taken from Amy Plum's blog.

Sighhhh. Can I have this book? Please? It comes out May 8th, and that date couldn't come sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to have your feedback! Let us know what you're thinking.

 
Design by Imagination Designs