Wednesday, October 05, 2016

WOW: 10/5/16

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine! It showcases books that we can't wait on to come out!

Blood of Wonderland
By: Colleen Oaks
Released: January 31, 2016
Blood of Wonderland
Dinah has been exiled from Wonderland. The vicious father she always feared has framed her for the brutal murder of her brother and turned the kingdom against her.
Now hiding in the lush and mysterious Twisted Wood with only her war steed at her side, Dinah is faced with a choice: leave Wonderland forever or stay and fight her father for the throne.
When a chance encounter with one of her father’s long-lost enemies brings Dinah more allies than she ever could have imagined, war starts to feel inevitable. But before Dinah can lead her people into combat, she must confront certain truths about her heart and her destiny—no matter how dark those truths may be.
Revolution is rising in Wonderland. Dinah’s battle has begun.

I actually didn't even read the synopsis for this book, I just got excited because I have the first book, Queen of Hearts sitting on my bookshelf waiting for me. I didn't want to spoil anything for myself, but I am still excited for the sequel. I'm weird like that... 


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The cover is so great! I also love playing cards so it makes me even happier! :)

      Delete

We love to have your feedback! Let us know what you're thinking.

 
Design by Imagination Designs