Wednesday, October 19, 2016

WOW: 10/19/16

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine! It showcases books that we can't wait on to come out!

Author: Marcus Sedgwick
Release Date: October 25, 2016 
Blood Red Snow White






Russia wakes from a long sleep and marches to St Petersburg to claim her birthright. Her awakening will mark the end for the Romanovs, and the dawn of a new era that changed the world. Arthur Ransome, a journalist and writer, was part of it all. He left his family in England and fell in love with Russia and a Russian woman. This is his story.





Why I am waiting on it!
This sounds so good. I just found this book the other day and I was instantly intrigued. I have been in a fairy tale retelling mode lately and I am super excited for another retelling. 

4 comments:

  1. Without reading the blurb, the books cover would attract me instantly! lovely find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just reviewed this one! It was excellent. YA needs more historical fiction (though I'm not really sure it's YA). I'm giving away my copy. :D I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a lovely week, Sam. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to find your review then! I'm going to go look for it now! :)

      Delete
  3. The cover is totally gorgeous for this book, I love it. Hope you get to read it soon! ^_^ Great post!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete

We love to have your feedback! Let us know what you're thinking.

 
Design by Imagination Designs