Monday, August 15, 2016

#ARCAugust: Week 2 Recap!



Paper Bindings | Week Two Update | ARC August 2016


Good morning, y’all and welcome to my second ARC August 2016 recap! ARC August is a reading challenge where you try to read as many of your early release copies as you can! These books can come from Netgalley, Edelweiss, or physical ARCS.

My goal:

Read 5 books for ARC August



Books I read this week:

Stealing Snow (Stealing Snow, #1)

Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige

I was so surprised by this book! It was nothing like I was expecting and I absolutely loved it! I can't wait to read more! 








Books I have read so far:


Turbulent Intentions (Billionaire Aviators #1)Fate of Flames (Effigies, #1)


Follow my blog on BlogLovin 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you liked Stealing Snow. I was disappointed by this one myself. Hope you reach your goal before the end of the month!

    ReplyDelete

We love to have your feedback! Let us know what you're thinking.

 
Design by Imagination Designs