I am so excited to share with y'all my OwlCrate June box! It was packed with so many goodies that I don't know what to do with them all! If y'all haven't decided if you want one yet, you should definitely act fast and sign up soon! It is a great gift to get every month!
This box included:
*I took these descriptions from OwlCrate's Instagram. I modified them to fit my blog.*
- A trio of exclusive and custom designed magnetic bookmarks created by Craftedvan! (Which are not pictured above, but are pictured below).
- A custom made bracelet inspired by The Lunar Chronicles and created by Rich Love Shoppe. I wish that I wore bracelets! I would never take this off if I did! :)
- A Disney mystery mini figurine from Funko! So I am slightly obsessed with FunkoPops, like I have about 10-15 of them. I love them. I got Ariel and I started squealing when I saw who I got! I am so happy to add Ariel to my Belle Pop!
- A gorgeous art print inspired by Red Queen that the brilliant Evie Bookish created just for this box! It is so beautiful!
- A coupon code postcard so that subscribers can receive $10 off bookmarks around from MyBookmark.
- And the book pick this month was My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton and Jodi Meadows. Each box also contained a handwritten note from the authors (seriously, Jodi Meadows wrote the calligraphy herself!) as well as a fun paper crown. I got so excited seeing My Lady Jane in the box! There has been so much hype around this book that I have been dying to read it!
If y'all want to buy next months box or any of the following boxes, please use my link to purchase your box!