Thursday, September 08, 2016

The Book Blogger TMI Book Tag


I came across The Book Blogger TMI Tag over at Spines & Covers going through her book tag tags and decided to do this so my readers can get to know me because I feel that my About Page isn’t that great! If you are interested in this tag, then go ahead! You’re it!


How old are you?

Remembrance (The Mediator, #7)I am 19 years old. I will turn 20 in September.

What book are you reading?

I am currently reading Remembrance by Meg Cabot. Reading this is like a blast from the past! I read the first six when I was in middle school.

What are you wearing?

Jeans, chucks, flannel, and a tank top. Plus lots of jewelry. I am at work. 

OTP? (One True Pairing, for those who don’t know.)

Percy and Annabeth from Rick Riordan’s, The Lightning Thief.

Look how gorgeous this picture is! It was not created by me. 

Blogger or WordPress?

Blogger. My old jobs site was based off of WordPress and I hated every time I had to edit that dang site.

Going outside being active or staying in and reading a book?

Reading a book. Come on, I’m a book nerd. Though I’m dating a really outdoorsy guy, so he likes to go out and hike and stuff. I die every time.

What is the last book you read?

The last book I read was technically an audiobook of Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children. The last actual book that I read with my eyes was Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige.

What is the book you’re going to read next?

This Savage Song by Victoria E. Schwab!

Ebooks – yes or no?

Yes please! It is the easiest way for me to ignore my professors in class. I know that is terrible to say, but some of them are pretty terrible, but I need those attendance points.


Where do you prefer to read?

Anywhere I can be comfortable. I really enjoy my bed, but it isn’t very good for my posture.

Who is the last person you tweeted?

The last person I tweeted was @bookmarkedblog1 asking if she also liked the smell of old books as well as new ones.

Whose blog did you look at last?

Where I got the idea for this tag – Spines & Covers

Who is your favorite blogger?

I really can’t choose. There are so many bloggers that I respect and wish that I could work as hard as they do!

Who is your favorite book-tuber?

Sasha Alsberg. She is so great.


What do you do when someone tells you reading is boring?

I tell them that they just haven’t found their type of book yet. They need to find something that sucks them in and traps them into the bookish world.

Who is the last author you spoke to?

Sara Raasch! She has the same birthday as my dad!

Who is the last person you texted?

My boyfriend about dinner tonight.

Who is your all-time favorite book character?

Percy Jackson. I love that kid. Though, he’s probably my age now and no longer a kid…

UKYA or USYA?

I really depends. I live in the US so all my books are usually US, but some of the UK covers are gorgeous and I need them!

What is your preferred drink whilst reading?

Tea or water. Preferably Topo Chico, but I tend to spill it everywhere.

If you hated reading, what would you be doing instead?

Probably watching TV all the time and hating myself for killing brain cells.

How many bookshelves / bookcases do you have?

I have a two and a half, the half one is like 3 shelves, so I don’t really count it as a full one. The top shelf of my closet has a shelf that I call my book purgatory because I don’t have room for all of the books that I have and they get thrown up there (nicely).

If you had the choice to meet all of your favorite book bloggers or all of your favorite authors, which would you pick? You can only pick one.

I would probably meet all of my favorite authors so that I can hear all their stories and learn about them!

Insta-love: yes or no?

Yeah no. Let it play out naturally and see where it goes. I was scared of my boyfriend the first time I met him and now 4 years later, we’re happily together. So I don’t really think insta-love exists.

Favorite author?

Just look at my bookshelves and you can find out for yourself.

What is the number-one book on your wishlist?

The next A Court of Thorns and Roses book. I NEED THE THIRD ONE SO BADLY.

Do you prefer books with female or male protagonists?

Female because I relate to them better, but if they are whiny I hate them.

What is the last song you listened to?

I am actually currently listening to music. It’s Spotify’s 80’s Smash Hits playlist. So what is currently playing is Tell it to My Heart by Taylor Dayne.


Which do you enjoy reading more – negative reviews or positive reviews?

If both are justified, then either. I like seeing people opinions and why they love or hate something. I refuse to read a scathing review that is just hating on the author and being rude. That is not necessary.

Who are you going to tag?

Anyone who would like to do this tag! Go forth and post! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to have your feedback! Let us know what you're thinking.

 
Design by Imagination Designs