Thursday, March 10, 2016

I suck and I'm sorry.

Hello followers.

I suck. I have been radio silent for over a year now and I have no excuses. I am only sorry that I let you all down. 
In the next couple months I am going to try to get my blog up and running again. It won't be like it used to be, but I'm going to try to get it to a state that I am happy with. Paper Cuts will be going through some changes here. I have grown up a lot in the past year or so, and my reading tastes have differed as well. I hope I can still stay true to the roots that I set out to begin with and build a blog that all the readers will enjoy. 


Also, I will be using this for a school project, so if you see any none related book posts, that's why.

Thank you guys; for anyone who reads this blog and has stayed a follower. I love you all.










No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to have your feedback! Let us know what you're thinking.

 
Design by Imagination Designs