Saturday, May 28, 2011

Die For Me


Synopsis:

My life had always been blissfully, wonderfully normal. But it only took one moment to change everything.
Suddenly, my sister, Georgia, and I were orphans. We put our lives into storage and moved to Paris to live with my grandparents. And I knew my shattered heart, my shattered life, would never feel normal again. Then I met Vincent.
Mysterious, sexy, and unnervingly charming, Vincent Delacroix appeared out of nowhere and swept me off my feet. Just like that, I was in danger of losing my heart all over again. But I was ready to let it happen.
Of course, nothing is ever that easy. Because Vincent is no normal human. He has a terrifying destiny, one that puts his life at risk every day. He also has enemies . . . immortal, murderous enemies who are determined to destroy him and all of his kind.
While I'm fighting to piece together the remnants of my life, can I risk putting my heart—as well as my life and my family's—in jeopardy for a chance at love?
- From Barnes and Noble

Review:

"Would you risk your life for love?" This question is on the cover of the book, and it’s defiantly answered! My.Oh.My! This book was amazing, just the right amount of paranormal fiction and love for me! A job well done Amy Plum!
Let’s start with Kate! She has just lost her parents and to say she’s heart-broken is an understatement! She is crushed and really doesn’t know what to do with herself. At the beginning of the book, she’s this scared girl who doesn’t really know what to do with herself! Yet, she meets an interesting person and she blossoms into this grownup 17 year old who can take down anything that stands in her way!
Then there’s Vincent! OHMIGOSH!! Yes my screaming fan girl comes out! He is everything you would want in a guy all wrapped up in one. Handsome, chivalrous, sexy, and a little or maybe a lot, dangerous! He is this mysterious French man Kate meets in a little cafe that Kate likes. He immediately draws her attention and then boom! She gets thrown into his world!
I absolutely love this book! It’s another one that is going onto my shelf to read again! I hope there will be a sequel so we can continue on with the story! It is worth it to read and if you’re looking for a laugh, or just some romance, then this is the book for you!! Enjoy!!
~~ Sam!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to have your feedback! Let us know what you're thinking.

 
Design by Imagination Designs