Thursday, September 01, 2011

Random Acts Of Kindness

"Random Acts of Kindness" is something I've been dreaming about doing since last year! Isalys and I are always finding bookish goodies to give each other 'just because' {I ♥ my bestie!}. We love seeing the look on the other person's face when they light up after receiving 'that book you've been dying for'. I figured why not create a way to promote goodwill amongst our fellow book soulmates? There's nothing like the feeling you get when doing something thoughtful for another person without expecting something in return. You brighten their day and let them know 'hey, you were thought of today'. :) - That is from Book <3 Soulmate's website and their description for RAK!
This will be my first time doing RAK and I am very excited!! Anne and I will be switching off every month and I can't wait to send out some amazing books to people!!
Want to join the RAK-ers this month? Here's how you do it.
Rules:
• Sign up each month you'd like to participate in.
• Show off your participation! Grab one of the buttons available :)
• Create a wish list and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
{Post on your blog, Amazon, where ever as long as there's a link to it.}
• If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.
• At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K!
Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)

~~ Sam!!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea. I love random acts of kindness. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for following my new blog. I am now following you.

    Nicole Weaver
    http://mybirtdayiseptembereleven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We love to have your feedback! Let us know what you're thinking.

 
Design by Imagination Designs