Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: 11/28


This lovely weekly feature is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading!

Rules:

  • Grab your current read!
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page!
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS
  • Share the title and author!


Teasers:
"Around the world, over the space of days, black hand prints appeared on many doors, each scorched deep into the wood or metal. Nairobi, Delhi, St. Pertersburg, a handful of other cities. It was a phenomenon.
Pg 48, Daughter of Smoke and Bone, Laini Taylor

12 comments:

  1. Heard great things about this one!You enjoying it?


    Krazyyme @ Young Readers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this book! Easily one of my favorites everThanks for sharing!

    Here's mine: http://www.thebookishbabes.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday_29.html.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an intriguing story! Thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY TT POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it so far!! I'm kinda reading it slowly! But i'm getting there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so want to read this book. It has great reviews and many readers said it's one of their favorite read this year. I should really get a copy soon. Thank you for sharing, that's a nice teaser from a really good book!

    New follower,
    April @ Books4Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser! I haven't read this one yet, but I am definitely checking it out now - thank you for sharing! :)

    Here's mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesdays-almost-final-curtain-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Teaser! I really enjoyed this book! thanks for sharing!
    Em
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a captivating read.

    here's mine:

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have to worry about a hand that can do that... cool tease.

    Here's my Teaser Tuesdays ~ House Millar series

    Áine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome teaser! I just got my hands on this book and can't wait to get started on it :)

    Tiffany (new follower!)
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete

We love to have your feedback! Let us know what you're thinking.

 
Design by Imagination Designs